TANCET 2013 Syllabus for MBA, MCA, M.E.,M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan | TANCET Exam Syllabus 2013
Posted by R.Anirudhan
TANCET EXAM SYLLABUS 2013 FOR MBA :
TANCET MBA Exam is two hours exam with 100 questions that test student's level in following areas:
- Data Analysis
- Mathematical problems
- Data Sufficiency
- Written English
- To evaluate the candidate skill's in answering questions based on the comprehension passages.
- To evaluate the ability of the candidate to identify the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level ( including those learnt in +2 or equivalent level ).
- To test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of Mathematics and use of day to day facts.
- To test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
TANCET MCA Exam is two hours long exam with 100 questions.
TANCET 2013 MCA Question Paper will have the following sections :
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Computer awareness
- Verbal activity and Basic Science
TANCET 2013 Exam Syllabus for M.Tech./ M.Plan/ M.Arch./ M.E.M.Tech./ M.Plan/ M.Arch./ M.E. - Tancet 2013 Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern 2013
TANCET M.Tech./ M.Plan/ M.Arch./ M.E. Exam is a two hour long exam categorised in three parts.
Part I and II are compulsory and in Part III, students are required to pick their area of specialization out of the 14 options.
Part I contains 30 questions, Part II contains 45 questions and Part III contains up to 45 questions. Multiple shading on the answer sheet is taken as negative marking. Paper is made out of UG level questions.
If you have any doubt regarding TANCET 2013 exam Syllabus and TANCET 2013 Exam pattern for MBA, MCA ,M.Tech./ M.Plan/ M.Arch./ M.E. exams kindly comment below.