PD9211 QUALITY CONCEPTS IN DESIGNED - Model Question Paper | Previous Year Anna University Question Paper For M.E| Regulation 2009 Model Question Paper For ME Students(Common to M.E. Computer aided design and M.E. Product Design and development) ...
Posted by R.Anirudhan
M.E. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PD 9211 — QUALITY CONCEPTS IN DESIGN
(Common to M.E. Computer aided design and M.E. Product Design and development)
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL the questions.
PART A — (10 2 = 20 marks)1. Define reflecting and repeating?
2. How will you conduct the analysis of experiments?
3. Define FMEA? State its stages and types?
4. Define linking fault sites to system?
5. Define degree of freedom?
6. Define correlation coefficient?
7. Define box plot and scatter diagram?
8. Define matrix plot and 3-D plot?
9. Define six sigma services?
10. Define six sigma quality?
PART B — (5 16 = 80 marks)11. (a) Explain the design process in detail with a neat flow diagram? (16)
(b) Explain design for robustness in detail? (16)
12. (a) Explain the case study of computer monitor in docking system in detail? (16)
(b) Explain the following
a) Embodiment checklist (8)
b) System modeling and mechanical embodiment principle in detail? (8)
13. (a) Explain coffee grinder experimental optimization in detail? (16)
(b) Explain the taguchi method in detail? State its advantages? (16)
14. (a) Explain the following
a) Box plot chart (8)
b) Statistical process control (SPC) (8)
a) scatter diagram (8)
b) Multivariable charts in detail? (8)
15. (a) Explain process capability in SIX SIGMA in detail with suitable examples? (16)
(b) Explain SIX SIGMA problem solving in detail? (16)