IT2401 SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE ANNA UNIVERSITY NOV/DEC 2011 QUESTION PAPER for CSE & IT -7th Semester ...
Posted by R.Anirudhan
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2011.
IT 2401 — SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE
(Common to Computer Science and Engineering)
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 marks)
1. Define SOA.
2. How do components in an SOA inter-relate?
3. What are Wrapper Services?
4. Compare Abstract and Concrete description.
5. List the Goals of service-oriented analysis.
6. What is the usage of Envelope element in SOAP message structures?
7. What is Message Processing Logic?
8. What are Dynamic proxy and dynamic invocation interface?
9. How are the switch, case, and otherwise elements used in WS-BPEL?
10. What are Policy element and common policy assertions?
PART B — (5 × 16 = 80 marks)
11. (a) Explain the Common Principles of Service Orientation in detail.
(b) Compare SOA to Client-Server and Distributed Architecture.
12. (a) Discuss about three Service Layers in detail.
(b) (i) Explain the importance of messaging with SOAP and message exchange patterns in web services. (5 + 5)
(ii) Write a note on Atomic Transactions. (6)
13. (a) Discuss the step by step process of Service modeling in detail.
(b) Explain Entity-Centric and Task-Centric business Service design in detail.
14. (a) Explain SOA platform and describe the APIs in J2EE which is used to built SOA.
(b) How is Service Oriented Architecture achieved in .NET platform? Discuss.
15. (a) Describe Root element and Series of Common child element of WS-BPEL Process definition.
(b) Discuss WS-Security Language in detail.