GE2111 - Environment Science and Engineering (EVS)- Part B important Questions for EEE | GE2111 Part B Expected Questions (UpdAtEd) ...
Posted by R.Anirudhan
1. Explain about the ways to create public awareness in environmental issues.(16)
2. Explain briefly about the conventional energy sources or non conventional sources of energy (anyone -expected).(16)
3. What are the role of individual in conservation of natural resources and sustainability? (16)
4. Explain about the importance of environmental study.(16)
1. Discuss about the structural and functional components of an ecosystem. (16)
2. With a neat sketch explain about the energy and nutrient flow through an ecosystem. (16) (expected)-read all cycles **
3. Explain about the different types of biodiversity.(16)
4.Classify and explain about the value of biodiversity.(16)
1. Explain clearly about the stages of solid waste management.(16)
2. What are the causes of noise pollution? (8) -expected any one polluction causes -read all pollution causes)
3. What do you know about soil pollution? What are the different sources of soil pollution? (16)
1. What do you know about ‘water conservation’? Mention some of the techniques of water conservation. (16)
2.What do you know about ‘sustainable development’? What are the important components of sustainable development? (16) -expected
3. What are the impacts of acid rain on the environment? (16) -expected
4. What do you know about ‘Ozone’ and ‘Ozone layer depletion’? (10)
5.Write a brief note on the problems and concerns about resettlement and rehabilitation of people.(10)
1.Write notes on value education. (16) expected
2.Explain about role of Information Technology in Environment and human health (16)
3. Write notes on human rights. (16) -expected .
4.Explain about population characteristics and population explosion. (10)
ALL THE BEST !!!!
I ANNA UNIVERSITY TEAM