EE2203 Electronic Devices and Circuits (EDC) - Part B Expected Questions | EE 2203 EDC Part B (16 Marks) Important Expected Questions ...
Posted by R.Anirudhan
- Explain the construction,operation and characteristics of PN Junction Diode. - EXPECTED
- Explain the working principle of half wave / full wave rectifier and derive the expression for ripple factor,efficiency,Vdc,Irms,Idc,Vrms and TUF. - EXPECTED ****
- Explain the alpha numberic display config using LEDs and describe its working.
- Explain construction and working of LCD.
- Draw and Explain the input and output characteristics of a transistor in CE/CB/CC configuration.
- Explain the Switching Characteristics of transistor.
- Explain the operation of power transistor.
- Explain the operation of optocoupler.
- Construction , Operation and Characteristics of JFET. ( - from 9 & 10 expected any one)
- Construction , Operation and Characteristics of MOSFET.
- Explain the working of Darlington connection.
- Explain the performance of FET as VVR.
- Explain Differential Amplifier.
- Working of colpit's oscillator and derive frequency. - EXPECTED ***
- Explain feedback topologies(VT series,VT shunt,CT series,CT shunt) - EXPECTED
- Explain schmitt trigger
- Explain UJT based Sawtooth oscillator. - EXPECTED
- Explain working of Astable and Bistable multivibrator.- EXPECTED
TRY TO READ ALL THE ABOVE
ALL THE BEST