CS2311 - Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Part B Anna University Expected Questions | CS 2311 Part B Important Expected Questions for all 5 Units for EEE - Fifth (5th) Semester -www.iannaunivertsity.com ...
Posted by R.Anirudhan
1. Explain the basic concepts of oops with suitable Examples. (16) - EXPECTED
2.What is a constructor? Explain in detail about types of constructors with example?
3. Explain the control structures in C++.(16)
4. What is function overloading? Explain the types of function overloading with an example.- EXPECTED
Unit - II WWW.IANNAUNIVERSITY.COM
1. Explain the Friend function concept with an example program. (16)
2. Describe the syntax of the different from of inheritance in C++. Explain (16) - Expected
3. how type conversion is performed for different data types and objects. Explain in detail. (16) - Expected
4.What do u meant by operator overloading? what are its types? Explain the types with eg
programs. (16) - EXPECTED
Unit - III
1.Explain the various file handling mechanisms in C++. (16) - Expected
2.Write a program containing a possible exception. Use a try block and throw it and a
catch block to handle it properly. (16)
3.Explain the different types of streams and various formatted I/O in C++. (16) - EXPECTED
4.. List the major categories of container supported by STL. (16)
1. What are packages ? how are they created and used? (16) - Expected
2. Illustrate Inheritance in Java with suitable program. (16) - EXPECTED
3.Explain Method overriding in Java with an example. (16) - EXPECTED
4.Write a java program to perform all string operations using the String class. (16)
5.Write a java program to create two single dimensional arrays, initialize them and add
them; store the result in another array. (16)
Unit - V
1.What is thread? How do u create thread? (16) - EXPECTED
2. Explain about exception handling in java with suitable program (16) - EXPECTED
3.Define Interfaces? Explain the extension of interfaces, implementation and accessing it.(16) - EXPECTED
General Programs to be known in exam point of view : (these are the programs which are asked repeatedly) WWW.IANNAUNIVERSITY.COM
1.Illustrate the function overloading concept with a C++ program to find the volume of
cube and cylinder. (16)
2. Write a C++ program to construct student mark list for three subjects. (16)
3. Write the pgm to display name, rollno, marks, avg and total.Use class and objects. (16)
4.Write a C++ program to manage a bank account using classes and objects. (16)
5.. Describe manipulation of strings with overloading the following operators:<<,>>,+,- .
***for JAVA read all programs which u had for Practicals..
ALL THE BEST !!!!