IT 2205 DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS LAB L T P C
0 0 3 2
To develop programming skills in design and implementation of data structures and their applications.
1. Implement singly and doubly linked lists.
2. Represent a polynomial as a linked list and write functions for polynomial addition.
3. Implement stack and use it to convert infix to postfix expression
4. Implement array-based circular queue and use it to simulate a producer- consumer problem.
5. Implement an expression tree. Produce its pre-order, in-order, and post-order traversals.
6. Implement binary search tree.
7. Implement priority queue using heaps
8. Implement hashing techniques.
9. Implement Dijkstra's algorithm using priority queues
10. Implement a backtracking algorithm for Knapsack problem
List of Equipments and components for A Batch of 30 students (1 per batch)
1. SOFTWARE REQUIRED – TURBOC version 3 or GCC version UNIT IIIUNIT III4.
2. OPERATING SYSTEM – WINDOWS 2000 / XP / NT OR LINUX
3. COMPUTERS REQUIRED – 30 Nos. (Minimum Requirement : Pentium III or
Pentium IV with 256 RAM and 40 GB harddisk)