ME2405 MECHATRONICS LABORATORY MANUAL | (common to MECHANICAL AND PRODUCTION VII semester ) |by R.Anirudhan
download link : "mechatronics lab manual"
1. Design and testing of fluid power circuits to control
(i) velocity (ii) direction and (iii) force of single and double acting actuators
2. Design of circuits with logic sequence using Electro pneumatic trainer kits.
3. Simulation of basic Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electric circuits using software
4. Circuits with multiple cylinder sequences in Electro pneumatic using PLC
5. Speed Control of AC & DC drives
6. Servo controller interfacing for DC motor
7. PID controller interfacing
8. Stepper motor interfacing with 8051 Micro controller
(i) full step resolution (ii) half step resolution
9. Modeling and analysis of basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
using LAB VIEW
10. Computerized data logging system with control for process variables like
pressure flow and temperature.