IT2406 SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE LABORATORY L T P C
0 0 3 2
1. Develop at least 5 components such as Order Processing, Payment Processing, etc., using .NET component technology.
2. Develop at least 5 components such as Order Processing, Payment Processing, etc., using EJB component technology.
3. Invoke .NET components as web services.
4. Invoke EJB components as web services.
5. Develop a Service Orchestration Engine (workflow) using WS-BPEL and implement service composition. For example, a business process for planning business travels will invoke several services. This process will invoke several airline companies
(such as American Airlines, Delta Airlines etc. ) to check the airfare price and buy at the lowest price.
6. Develop a J2EE client to access a .NET web service.
7. Develop a .NET client to access a J2EE web service.
TOTAL: 60 PERIODS