Sunday, June 24, 2012
IT2305 JAVA PROGRAMMING lab manual ( JP lab manual ) | for IT - V semester |
download link : "java programming lab manual"
list of experiments :
1. Develop a Java package with simple Stack and Queue classes. Use JavaDoc
comments for documentation.
2. Design a class for Complex numbers in Java. In addition to methods for basic
operations on complex numbers, provide a method to return the number of active
3. Design a Date class similar to the one provided in the java.util package.
4. Develop with suitable hierarchy, classes for Point, Shape, Rectangle, Square, Circle,
Ellipse, Triangle, Polygon, etc. Design a simple test application to demonstrate
5. Design a Java interface for ADT Stack. Develop two different classes that implement
this interface, one using array and the other using linked-list. Provide necessary
exception handling in both the implementations.
6. Write a Java program to read a file that contains DNA sequences of arbitrary length
one per line (note that each DNA sequence is just a String). Your program should
sort the sequences in descending order with respect to the number of 'TATA'
subsequences present. Finally write the sequences in sorted order into another file.
7. Develop a simple paint-like program that can draw basic graphical primitives in
different dimensions and colors. Use appropriate menu and buttons.
8. Develop a scientific calculator using even-driven programming paradigm of Java.
9. Develop a template for linked-list class along with its methods in Java.
10. Design a thread-safe implementation of Queue class. Write a multi-threaded
producer-consumer application that uses this Queue class.
11. Write a multi-threaded Java program to print all numbers below 100,000 that are
both prime and fibonacci number (some examples are 2, 3, 5, 13, etc.). Design a
thread that generates prime numbers below 100,000 and writes them into a pipe.
Design another thread that generates fibonacci numbers and writes them to another
pipe. The main thread should read both the pipes to identify numbers common to
12. Develop a multi-threaded GUI application of your choice.
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook