Saturday, June 23, 2012
ENGINEERING PHYSICS LAB MANUAL - I & II | for first years (common for all departments) | by R.Anirudhan
ENGINEERING PHYSICS LAB MANUAL - I & II | for first years (common for all departments) |
download link : "engineering physics lab manual - I & II"
Semester - I
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. (a) Particle size determination using Diode Laser
(b) Determination of Laser parameters – Wavelength, and angle of
(c) Determination of acceptance angle in an optical fiber.
2. Determination of thickness of a thin wire – Air wedge method
3. Determination of velocity of sound and compressibility of liquid – Ultrasonic
4. Determination of wavelength of mercury spectrum – spectrometer grating.
5. Determination of thermal conductivity of a bad conductor – Lee's Disc
6. Determination of Hysteresis loss in a ferromagnetic material
Semester - II
1. Determination of Young's modulus of the material – Non
2. Determination of Band Gap of a semiconductor material.
3. Determination of Specific resistance of a given coil of wire –
Carey Foster Bridge.
4. Determination of Viscosity of liquid – Poiseuille's method.
5. Spectrometer Dispersive power of a prism.
6. Determination of Young's modulus of the material – Uniform
7. Torsional pendulum – Determination of Rigidity modulus.
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook