Thursday, June 28, 2012
EE2356 MICROPROCESSOR AND MICRO CONTROLLER LABORATORY MANUAL for EEE - Sixth (6th) semester -by R.Anirudhan
EE2356 MICROPROCESSOR AND MICRO CONTROLLER LABORATORY MANUAL for EEE - Sixth (6th) semester
EE2356 Microprocessor and Micro controller Lab Manual
list of experiments :
1. Simple arithmetic operations: Multi precision addition / subtraction / multiplication / division.
2. Programming with control instructions: Increment / Decrement, Ascending / Descending
order, Maximum / Minimum of numbers,Rotate instructions
Hex / ASCII / BCD code conversions.
3. Interface Experiments:
Traffic light controller.
4. Interface Experiments:
Simple experiments using 8251, 8279, 8254.
5. Demonstration of basic instructions with 8051 Micro controller execution, including:
Conditional jumps, looping
Stack parameter testing
6. Parallel port programming with 8051 using port 1 facility:
Stepper motor and D / A converter.
7. Study of Basic Digital IC’s
(Verification of truth table for AND, OR, EXOR, NOT, NOR, NAND, JK FF, RS FF,D FF)
8. Implementation of Boolean Functions, Adder / Subtractor circuits.
9. Combination Logic; Adder, Subtractor, Code converters, Encoder and Decoder,
10. Sequential Logic; Study of Flip-Flop, Counters )synchronous and asynchronous), Shift
11. Op-Amp Linear Application: Comparator, Differentiator, Integrator, Adder, Subtractor.
12. Op-amp Non Linear Application; Clipper, Clamper, Peak detector, Timer IC application, VCO and PLL.
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook