EE2209 DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS LABORATORY(COMMON TO EEE, EIE& ICE)
To develop skills in design and implementation of data structures and their applications.
1. Implement singly and doubly linked lists.
2. Represent a polynomial as a linked list and write functions for polynomial addition.
3. Implement stack and use it to convert infix to postfix expression
4. Implement array-based circular queue and use it to simulate a producer-consumer problem.
5. Implement an expression tree. Produce its pre-order, in-order, and post-order traversals.
6. Implement binary search tree.
7. Implement insertion in AVL trees.
8. Implement priority queue using heaps
9. Implement hashing techniques
10. Perform topological sort on a directed graph to decide if it is acyclic.
11. Implement Dijkstra's algorithm using priority queues
12. Implement Prim's and Kruskal's algorithms
13. Implement a backtracking algorithm for Knapsack problem
14. Implement a branch and bound algorithm for traveling salesperson problem
15. Implement any randomized algorithm.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
REQUIREMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTSS.No. Description of Equipment Quantity
1. Computer(Pentium 4) 40 Nos with
2. Dot matrix printer 3 Nos
3. Laser Printer 2 Nos
4. UPS (5 KVA) 2
5. Turbo C 40 Nodes