EC 2259 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND CONTROL SYSTEM LAB MANUAL ( EE & CS lab manual ) | for ECE -IV semester | by R.Anirudhan
download link : "EC2259 EE & CS lab manual"
list of experiments :
1. Open circuit and load characteristics of separately excited and self excited D.C.
2. Load test on D.C. shunt motor.
3. Swinburne's test and speed control of D.C. shunt motor.
4. Load test on single phase transformer and open circuit and short circuit test on
single phase transformer
5. Regulation of three phase alternator by EMF and MMF methods.
6. Load test on three phase induction motor.
7. No load and blocked rotor tests on three phase induction motor (Determination of
equivalent circuit parameters)
8. Study of D.C. motor and induction motor starters.
9. Digital simulation of linear systems.
10. Stability Analysis of Linear system using Mat lab.
11. Study the effect of P, PI, PID controllers using Mat lab.
12. Design of Lead and Lag compensator.
13. Transfer Function of separately excited D.C.Generator.
14. Transfer Function of armature and Field Controller D.C.Motor.