Sunday, June 24, 2012
CS2357 OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN lab manual ( OOAD lab manual ) | for CSE,IT - VI sem by R.Anirudhan
CS2357 OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN lab manual ( OOAD lab manual )
download link :"OOAD lab manual"
list of experiments :
To develop a mini-project following the 12 exercises listed below.
1. To develop a problem statement.
2. Develop an IEEE standard SRS document. Also develop risk management and
project plan (Gantt chart).
3. Identify Use Cases and develop the Use Case model.
4. Identify the business activities and develop an UML Activity diagram.
5. Identity the conceptual classes and develop a domain model with UML Class
6. Using the identified scenarios find the interaction between objects and represent
them using UML Interaction diagrams.
7. Draw the State Chart diagram.
8. Identify the User Interface, Domain objects, and Technical services. Draw the
partial layered, logical architecture diagram with UML package diagram notation.
9. Implement the Technical services layer.
10. Implement the Domain objects layer.
11. Implement the User Interface layer.
12. Draw Component and Deployment diagrams.
Suggested domains for Mini-project.
1. Passport automation system.
2. Book bank
3. Exam Registration
4. Stock maintenance system.
5. Online course reservation system
7. Software personnel management system
8. Credit card processing
9. e-book management system
10. Recruitment system
11. Foreign trading system
12. Conference Management System
13. BPO Management System
1. ArgoUML, Eclipse IDE, Visual Paradigm, Visual case, and Rational Suite
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook