Sunday, June 24, 2012
CS 2209 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING lab manual ( OOPS lab manual ) |(Common to CSE & IT- III semester |by R.Anirudhan
CS 2209 OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING lab manual ( OOPS lab manual ) |(Common to CSE & IT- III semester |
download link : "oops lab manual"
list of experiments :
1. Design C++ classes with static members, methods with default arguments, friend
functions. (For example, design matrix and vector classes with static allocation,
and a friend function to do matrix-vector multiplication)
2. Implement complex number class with necessary operator overloadings and type
conversions such as integer to complex, double to complex, complex to double
3. Implement Matrix class with dynamic memory allocation and necessary methods.
Give proper constructor, destructor, copy constructor, and overloading of
4. Overload the new and delete operators to provide custom dynamic allocation of
5. Develop a template of linked-list class and its methods.
6. Develop templates of standard sorting algorithms such as bubble sort, insertion
sort, merge sort, and quick sort.
7. Design stack and queue classes with necessary exception handling.
8. Define Point class and an Arc class. Define a Graph class which represents
graph as a collection of Point objects and Arc objects. Write a method to find a
minimum cost spanning tree in a graph.
9. Develop with suitable hierarchy, classes for Point, Shape, Rectangle, Square,
Circle, Ellipse, Triangle, Polygon, etc. Design a simple test application to
demonstrate dynamic polymorphism and RTTI.
10. Write a C++ program that randomly generates complex numbers (use previously
designed Complex class) and writes them two per line in a file along with an
operator (+, -, *, or /). The numbers are written to file in the format (a + ib). Write
another program to read one line at a time from this file, perform the
corresponding operation on the two complex numbers read, and write the result
to another file (one per line).
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook