Anna university today announced random number for TNEA 2012. Students can get their random number below
WHAT IS RANDOM NUMBER ?
It is just a number generated by computer to be assigned in the applications submitted by the prospective candidates for admission to engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu through Anna University Counselling.
This random number will be used only when there is a tie in marks, cut offs, date of birth etc., and this random number will come in handy very very rarely and it has no relevance to the ranking of candidates.
Random number is just an identification number to know the details of a candidate and it has no relevance to Rank list. It will serve like an index to the application and has no relevance to the ranking of candidates.
In order to easily remember the details of your application, the random number is allotted.
And with the random number you can find the following details.
NAME OF THE APPLICANT
DATE OF BIRTH
TAMIL NADU or OTHER STATE
SPECIAL RESERVATION DETAILS
QUALIFYING EXAMINATION (academic/vocational etc.)
PASS or FAIL
RELATED SUBJECT MAX MARKS
RELATED SUBJECT MARKS OBTAINED
SUBJECT MARK MAXIMUM
SUBJECT MARK OBTAINED
HSC REGISTER NUMBER
MONTH AND YEAR OF PASSING
FIRST GRADUATION details.
- anna university random number 2012
- random number of anna university
- anna university random number results 2012
- anna university random numbers
- anna university random number results
- random number for tnea 2011
- tnea random number enquiry
- tnea 2012 random number enquiry
- anna university random number list
- anna university random number enquiry
- random number in engineering counselling 2012
Anna University Revaluation Results
To get instant updates like us in Facebook