Sunday, June 10, 2012
www.appgecet.nic.in PGEC / PGECET 2012 : Andhra Pradesh PGEC and PGECET Couselling andhra pradesh, hyderabad, in 2012 Exam
PGECET 2012 NOTIFICATION
Click here to Download Notification
Applications are invited for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E./ M.Tech./ M. Pharm./ M. Arch./ M. Plg. / Graduate level Pharm D (P.B) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering/ Pharmacy Colleges in A.P. as per G.O. Ms. No. 54 Higher Education Department (EC-2) dated 21.6.2007 and amendments for the academic year 2011-2012.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for the Test:
Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch./ B. Planning or equivalent examination for seeking admission into relevant PG courses and its Specializations/ Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) courses. For details see the Annexure in the information provided in www.osmania.ac.in and www.appgecet.org
(1) The vacant seats in PG courses, if any, after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank secured in the PGECET-2012 Entrance test.
(2) Separate notification will be issued shortly for admission to PG courses in Engineering for
GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates. However, such candidates may also appear for PGECET in case they wish to seek admission in other interested specializations.
(3) GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for admission into M. Pharmacy courses only.
(4) PGECET qualified candidates only are eligible for admission into Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) course.
(5) As per the latest AICTE approval process Hand Book 2011-2012 eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). However candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admission.
Date of commencement of submission of Online applications: 14.03.2012
Last date for submission of Online applications
Without late fee : 23.04.2012
With a late fee of Rs 500 : 05.05.2012
With a late fee of Rs. 2000 : 14.05.2012
Date of Entrance Test : 08.06.2012 to 11.06.2012
(Schedule provided in the website)
Registration fee of Rs 500/- ( Rs 250/- in case of SC/ST).
The Registration fee/ late fee may be paid at AP online Centers and also through payment gateways (Credit / debit cards).
For further details visit www.appgecet.org or www.osmania.ac.in
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook