Monday, June 4, 2012
Admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Pharm. / BPT / BASLP/B.Sc.Radio Diagnosis Technology/B.Sc.Radiotherapy Technology / BOT / for 2012 – 2013 session Application form for medical college counselling
GOVERNMENT OF TAMILNADU
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION,
KILPAUK, CHENNAI 10.
Admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Pharm. / BPT / BASLP/B.Sc.Radio Diagnosis Technology/B.Sc.Radiotherapy Technology / BOT / for 2012 – 2013 session
(for Tamilnadu Candidates only)
Applications are invited from citizen of India and native of Tamil Nadu for admission to the following courses for 2012 – 2013 session in Government Medical College / Self-financing Para Medical Institutions coming under the purview of single window system in the state of Tamil Nadu.
1. ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORMS WITH PROSPECTUS:-
The application form with Prospectus will be issued at the following Government Medical Colleges on all days from 10.00 a.m.to 5.00 p.m. (including holidays) as per the following schedule.
S.No Name of the Course From To Last date for
COMMON APPLICATION receiving filled
Para Medical Courses 04.06.2012
(BSc. (Nursing)/B.Pharm/BPT/ 13..6.2012 15.06.2012 upto
BASLP/B.Sc.RD/B.Sc.RT/BOT) 5.00 p.m.
1. Madras Medical College, Chennai 3.
2. Stanley Medical College, Chennai 1.
3. Madurai Medical College, Madurai
4. Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur
5. Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
6. Chengalpet Medical College, Chengalpet
7. Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
8. Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore
9. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem
10. KAP Viswanatham Medical College, Trichy
11. Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi
12. Kanyakumari Medical College, Kanyakumari
13. Vellore Medical College, Vellore
14. Theni Medical College, Theni
15. Dharmapuri Medical College, Dharmapuri
16. Thiruvarur Medical College, Thiruvarur.
17. Villupuram Medical College, Villupuram.
Application forms will not be issued in the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-10.
2.The Candidates can obtain the application form on a written requisition to the Deans / Principals of the above Government Colleges duly enclosing a crossed Demand Draft from any Nationalized bank dated not earlier than 04 .06.2012 payable at Chennai in favour of “THE SECRETARY, SELECTION COMMITTEE, KILPAUK, CHENNAI 10” towards the cost of application form with Prospectus.
3.Cost of Application:-
Sl.No Name of the Course Cost of application
1 Common Application for BSc Rs. 350/-
Diagnosis/BSc Radiotherapy/ BOT
Special category form is available with common application
Only those who want to apply for Special category shall fill up the Form.
The SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of cost of application and Prospectus. They can obtain the application on written requisition duly enclosing two sets of attested Photocopies of the community certificate and +2 mark sheet.
Only one application has to be sent for all Para Medical Courses admission. Applications can also be downloaded from the Websites:- www.tnhealth.org/ www.tn.gov.in and can be submitted along with the required Demand Draft as detailed above. SC/SCA/ST candidates need not enclose Demand Draft.
Candidates should enclose “Nativity certificate” (if applicable) only in the format in the application form with supportive documents.
4.APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES FOR PARAMEDICAL
i)Children of Ex-servicemen ii) Orthopaedically Physically Disabled
Candidates applying for Special Category should enclose the prescribed Special Category format duly filled and enclose the same along with the common application in the same cover. They should also enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai -10 “ payable at “Chennai” prescribed for each Special Category with relevant documents. Special Category format should not be sent separately.
Candidates applying under “Orthopaedically Physically Disabled” Category have to enclose the certificate as specified in the prospectus only.
The candidates claiming concession under First Generation Graduate have to enclose the prescribed format as specified in the Prospectus only (Annexure XV (a&b). The brother/sister of the applicant should not have availed this concession.
Candidates who have passed HSC course in Vocational Stream are not eligible to apply for Para Medical Courses.
5. COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS WITH ENCLOSURE SHOULD REACH THE OFFICE OF
Selection Committee. No.162, EVR Periar High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 10 either in person or by post by 5.00 on 15.6.2012.
6.Applications received after 5 .00 pm on 15.06.2012 will not be considered and postal delay cannot be condoned.
7. Candidates applying for Paramedical Courses for 2012-13 session are instructed to visit the websites http://www. tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in frequently to get the updated information from the date of application to the end of counseling.
Tentative schedule and further details will be available in the websites.
DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION.
KILPAUK, CHENNAI – 600 010.
Anna University Nov/Dec 2012 Timetable Result
To get instant updates like us in Facebook